What Buyers Want
No matter how successful your business might be, or how bright you may think it’s future, your passion alone won’t be enough to convince a knowledgeable individual to buy your business. His or her decision will be based on facts – the kind conveyed by financial statements, tax returns, and operating records. If you don’t have these items in first-call order, you’ll need them.
What We Do
We help you get your business ready to sell by:
- Reviewing and correctly restating your bookkeeping records – for up to three years;
- Preparing three years of professional-standard financial statements;
- Reviewing and updating your corporate records as necessary;
At your option, we can also:
- Prepare forward looking financial forecasts (Statements of EBITDA) *
- Prepare a business plan – to educate buyers on your business and how to make it successful going forward;
- Assist with Due Diligence Reports
- Prepare Tax Returns
- Help with transition planning – keeping your employee team together will most likely be a condition of your agreement with your buyer, yet this is usually a time of uncertainty for employees – many of whom may look for new jobs rather than endure the fear of an after-sale layoff. We can help with this and a lot more.
- Makes your business easier and faster to sell
- Could help you achieve your price target
- Makes it easier for buyers to finance part of the acquisition cost.